Friday, September 26, 2014

Spending Time with Siblings in Christ

Jen and I have been in Kansas this week at the Leadership Institute of the Church of the Resurrection. It has been an amazing week in which we have been reflecting on Christ Crossman as we hear presentations. I am sure you will hear about this from us before too long.

Right now, I am filled with awe and gratitude at how our God works amazing connections. I was able to introduce Jen to some friends of mine. We stayed with some of my college friends on Tuesday night, Susan and Loren. We had only reconnected in January, 2012, after many years. It seemed as though Jen and Susan had been friends for years. We have also spent time with a newer friend, Hedy, and found that the world is indeed a small place. That discovery will be Jen's to share.

Spending time in community with sisters and brothers in Christ is an awesome privilege and a great joy. Every time I get to go to a conference and spend more time with Jen, I give thanks more and more for her passion and compassion, for her intense love of God and God's people, and for her deep commitment to Christ Crossman. 


Colossians 3:12

As God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience.

No comments: