Thursday, November 26, 2015

My List of Thankfulness

This year, I share my growing list of things for which I am thankful…
  • ·      Sons who are enjoyable companions from whom I can learn…
  • ·      Bill who is a steady rock and who has begun to more fully express his passion in working with wood…
  • ·      Barbara, a sister of choice…
  • ·      Getting to be friends as adults with Ben and Kat…
  • ·      A family that is diverse and gifted…
  • ·      Friends who are gifts of courage and grace…
  • ·      A coach who helps me to see clearly…
  • ·      Opportunities to grow in understanding, in seeking and offering forgiveness…
  • ·      A vision of our Three-in-One God which infuses and suffuses my entire life…
  • ·      Being able to see how others are gifted and called even when we come at things differently…
  • ·      The willingness to open my heart and mind to learn new things…
  • ·      Being able to watch the children at church grow…
  • ·      Hugs that last at least 20 seconds…
  • ·      Even for painful encounters…
  • ·      Swimming and walking…
  • ·      The opportunity to serve and walk in ministry with the people of Christ Crossman…


For all these people and things, and much, much more, I give thanks.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

No comments: